Thursday, April 5, 2007

It's official, folks.

I just contacted Fleur Cinema tonight, and we're all set!
Thursday, June 21st
Film starts at 7:00pm
Fleur Cinema
4545 Fleur Drive, Des Moines


Tickets will be $10 if you pre-order, and $12 after May 31st/at the door. I'll start selling pre-ordered tickets on April 16th; I'll let everyone know if it's earlier than that.

Fleur's very excited to be working with us, and they said they'd be pleased to give us a spot in the lobby to sell merchandise/hold raffles/etc. We'll probably have the drawings after the movie, and be selling things before and after. I'll have a more detailed schedule up in the next couple of weeks.

Please feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions. :)


I'm just glad this is going to happen! I look forward to seeing you on June 21st!

2 comments:

Bryan said...

Thats great. It's good to hear that Iowa's going to be involved this year. I was just wondering, what kind of advertising is going on? It would be great to get the word out on the local news stations or in the newspapers.

Jackie Moore said...

I'm planning on writing a press release sometime this month and getting it to the Des Moines Register (and a few other papers) by early May. I haven't thought about local news stations yet, but I'll look into it! Thanks!